Find a park
There are 10 natural areas to discover across Bundaberg region with an array of opportunities for bird watching, photography, picnicking and bush walking.
Many of the reserves offer short walks and loop tracks less than 1km in length. There are also a number of longer walks up to 4km throughout the region.
Our natural areas include:
- Baldwin Swamp Environmental Park
- Barolin Nature Reserve
- Sharon Gorge Nature Park
- Vera Scarth-Johnson Wildflower Reserve
- Riverview Environmental Reserve
- The Hummock Reserve and Maureen Schmidt Park
- Meadowvale Environmental Reserve
- Russo Environmental Park
- Helms Scrub
- Gin Gin Nature Park
There are many more parks, gardens, open spaces and reserves to discover in the Bundaberg region. To view them all, use our interactive park map below:
View park map in full screen to use GPS locator.