Conditions of entry
- No animals may be brought onto the premises
- Smoking is not permissible within any building, or within 4 metres of any building
- Admission price includes all exhibits, programs and attractions except food & beverage and merchandise
- To qualify for "concession" discount, visitor must possess a valid Australian Government Seniors Concession Card (White card with blue print, includes Coat of Arms in bottom corner), Australian Government DVA health card or Companion Card
- Combined Attractions ticket ADMIT ONE ADULT only, at each attraction and is not transferrable
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed in a single transaction and are not transferrable
- Requests for refunds will be considered on the date of purchase (please keep your receipt for proof of purchase)
- The operation of some exhibits and attractions may be affected by maintenance activity
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the premises for vandalism, stealing, offensive behavior, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise children under your care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry
- We reserve the right to inspect your bags
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited
- Further specific conditions may be displayed throughout the premises, and you must obey these, as well as any instruction provided by our staff, at all times
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials
- You are responsible for your own personal property
- The personal information we collect and maintain may include your name, address and contact details, as well as information specific to your involvement with us, allowing us to provide you with up-to-date information including products, events and special offers, and to assist in our research efforts to provide better service
- We take all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However we will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of the Hinkler Hall of Aviation) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- Footwear and clothing must be worn at all times
- Food or drink is not permitted in any building
- Children must be under constant supervision of a parent or responsible adult
- Running or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated
- Scooters, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment are not permitted in any buildings or on pathways near the buildings
- In the event of an emergency, an alarm will sound along with directions to evacuate.
- Follow all directions given by designated Fire Wardens.
- The Emergency Assembly point is located in the playground.
- All occupants are advised to familiarise themselves with the EXIT nearest to them
To download a copy of the entry terms and conditions, please click here.